John E. Keefe, Jr. presents “Successfully Navigating Opportunities Mass Tort Case Law Update: Class Actions” on April 18, 2013 at the New Jersey Association for Justice 2013 Boardwalk Seminar. Click Here to download the presentation
We Can Help. Today.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?
- Governor-Elect Murphy Assembling Transition Team, And John Keefe Jr. Is on It
- Judge C. Judson Hamlin — New Appointee to the Middlesex District Ethics Committee
- If a Warranty Company Commits Fraud, Can You Sue?
- MCBF “Day at the Races” Features Keefe Law Firm’s Hon. C. Judson Hamlin (Ret.)
- Keefe Law Firm Fights to Help Employees Recover Commission Payments
- The Honorable C. Judson Hamlin (ret.) and John E. Gregory, Jr. to Participate in NJSBA Panel
- John E. Keefe Jr. to Become President-Elect of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Getting to Know Keefe Law Firm: Meet New Jersey Trial Attorney John Gregory