Common symptoms for patients with a failing hip implant include elevated metal ions in blood or urine tests, pain, swelling, and grinding or clicking noises. Patients are encouraged to speak to their doctors if they are experiencing any symptoms or suspect that they may have a defective implant. If you or a loved one is suffering from what you believe may be a defective hip implant, please contact our office today for a free consultation.
We Can Help. Today.
- Governor-Elect Murphy Assembling Transition Team, And John Keefe Jr. Is on It
- Judge C. Judson Hamlin — New Appointee to the Middlesex District Ethics Committee
- If a Warranty Company Commits Fraud, Can You Sue?
- MCBF “Day at the Races” Features Keefe Law Firm’s Hon. C. Judson Hamlin (Ret.)
- Keefe Law Firm Fights to Help Employees Recover Commission Payments
- Jennifer Ruhl Recently Co-Chaired the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus Hot Tips in Trial Practice Seminar
- The Honorable C. Judson Hamlin (ret.) and John E. Gregory, Jr. to Participate in NJSBA Panel
- John E. Keefe Jr. to Become President-Elect of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Keefe Law Firm Attends the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association’s 10th Annual Women’s Initiative and Leaders in Law Gala
- Getting to Know Keefe Law Firm: Meet New Jersey Trial Attorney John Gregory