Common symptoms for patients with a failing hip implant include elevated metal ions in blood or urine tests, pain, swelling, and grinding or clicking noises. Patients are encouraged to speak to their doctors if they are experiencing any symptoms or suspect that they may have a defective implant. If you or a loved one is suffering from what you believe may be a defective hip implant, please contact our office today for a free consultation.
We Can Help. Today.
- Daughter of Man Killed by Speeding Truck Receives $750,000 Settlement
- Keefe Law Firm’s Jessica S. Allen Appointed to the NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Essex County Single Mom Awarded $1.5 Million in Auto Crash Settlement
- NJSBA: Lawyers Helping Lawyers with Bar President John E. Keefe Jr.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?
- Governor-Elect Murphy Assembling Transition Team, And John Keefe Jr. Is on It
- Judge C. Judson Hamlin — New Appointee to the Middlesex District Ethics Committee
- If a Warranty Company Commits Fraud, Can You Sue?
- MCBF “Day at the Races” Features Keefe Law Firm’s Hon. C. Judson Hamlin (Ret.)