John E. Gregory, Jr. will be speaking at the New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting. Mr. Gregory will be part of a panel of attorneys from throughout the state discussing “Hot Tips for Hot Litigators.” The program aims to provide insight to lawyers on the latest tips and hottest topics for New Jersey’s litigation attorneys. If you are at the Annual Meeting please stop by the presentation and say hello to Mr. Gregory.
We Can Help. Today.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?
- Governor-Elect Murphy Assembling Transition Team, And John Keefe Jr. Is on It
- Judge C. Judson Hamlin — New Appointee to the Middlesex District Ethics Committee
- If a Warranty Company Commits Fraud, Can You Sue?
- MCBF “Day at the Races” Features Keefe Law Firm’s Hon. C. Judson Hamlin (Ret.)
- Keefe Law Firm Fights to Help Employees Recover Commission Payments
- The Honorable C. Judson Hamlin (ret.) and John E. Gregory, Jr. to Participate in NJSBA Panel
- John E. Keefe Jr. to Become President-Elect of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Getting to Know Keefe Law Firm: Meet New Jersey Trial Attorney John Gregory