RED BANK, NJ October 9, 2018—Keefe Law Firm today announced that an electrician who sustained permanent injuries that scarred and disfigured multiple areas of his body when he was struck by 138,000 volts of electricity settled his matter for $2.275… Read More »
Contact Us Now
- Keefe Law Firm Wins New Jersey Supreme Court Appeal, Prevails in Amanda Kernahan v. Home Warranty Administrator of Florida, Inc.
- Keefe Law Firm – Keefe in Brief
- An Effective Workplace Investigation
- $2.275 Million Settlement for NJ Man Electrocuted on the Job
- Keefe Law Firm’s Jessica S. Allen Appointed to the NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Daughter of Man Killed by Speeding Truck Receives $750,000 Settlement
- Essex County Single Mom Awarded $1.5 Million in Auto Crash Settlement
- NJSBA: Lawyers Helping Lawyers with Bar President John E. Keefe Jr.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?