John E. Gregory, Jr. will be speaking at the New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting. Mr. Gregory will be part of a panel of attorneys from throughout the state discussing “Hot Tips for Hot Litigators.” The program aims to provide insight to lawyers on the latest tips and hottest topics for New Jersey’s litigation attorneys. If you are at the Annual Meeting please stop by the presentation and say hello to Mr. Gregory.
Contact Us Now
- Judge John E. Keefe, Sr. Receives Professional Lifetime Achievement Award
- Keefe Law Firm Launches Defective Medical Devices Website
- Katherine E. Dart Appointed as Board Secretary of the New Jersey Association of Legal Administrators
- Keefe Law Firm Wins New Jersey Supreme Court Appeal, Prevails in Amanda Kernahan v. Home Warranty Administrator of Florida, Inc.
- Keefe in Brief, 4Q 2018
- An Effective Workplace Investigation
- $2.275 Million Settlement for NJ Man Electrocuted on the Job
- Keefe Law Firm’s Jessica S. Allen Appointed to the NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Daughter of Man Killed by Speeding Truck Receives $750,000 Settlement
- Essex County Single Mom Awarded $1.5 Million in Auto Crash Settlement