John E. Keefe, Jr. presents “Successfully Navigating Opportunities Mass Tort Case Law Update: Class Actions” on April 18, 2013 at the New Jersey Association for Justice 2013 Boardwalk Seminar. Click Here to download the presentation
Contact Us Now
- Keefe Law Firm Wins New Jersey Supreme Court Appeal, Prevails in Amanda Kernahan v. Home Warranty Administrator of Florida, Inc.
- Keefe in Brief, 4Q 2018
- An Effective Workplace Investigation
- $2.275 Million Settlement for NJ Man Electrocuted on the Job
- Keefe Law Firm’s Jessica S. Allen Appointed to the NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Daughter of Man Killed by Speeding Truck Receives $750,000 Settlement
- Essex County Single Mom Awarded $1.5 Million in Auto Crash Settlement
- NJSBA: Lawyers Helping Lawyers with Bar President John E. Keefe Jr.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?