In a poll conducted by the NJ Law Journal involving several hundred total law firms eligible to write-in votes, Hon. John E. Keefe (Ret.) of Keefe Law Firm has been selected as one of the four “Best Individual Mediator” recipients for 2013. Congratulations!
Contact Us Now
- $2.275 Million Settlement for NJ Man Electrocuted on the Job
- Keefe Law Firm’s Jessica S. Allen Appointed to the NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts
- Daughter of Man Killed by Speeding Truck Receives $750,000 Settlement
- Essex County Single Mom Awarded $1.5 Million in Auto Crash Settlement
- NJSBA: Lawyers Helping Lawyers with Bar President John E. Keefe Jr.
- THE DIANE B. ALLEN EQUAL PAY ACT
- What Are the Real Effects of the #MeToo Movement?
- Governor-Elect Murphy Assembling Transition Team, And John Keefe Jr. Is on It
- Judge C. Judson Hamlin — New Appointee to the Middlesex District Ethics Committee
- MCBF “Day at the Races” Features Keefe Law Firm’s Hon. C. Judson Hamlin (Ret.)