+ 1 732 224-9400 ext. 217
Key Practice Areas
- Wage & Hour / FLSA Compliance and Litigation
- Consumer Fraud
- Class Actions
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
Primary Focus & Experience
Paul is a seasoned lawyer with extensive civil litigation experience. He has held in-house counsel, executive human resources, and other non-legal positions in private business. Paul primarily focuses on wage & hour and prevailing wage violations, as well as consumer fraud class actions. Recently, Paul’s practice expanded into the representation of commercial entities to minimize their litigation risk in the areas of: worker classification, arbitration clauses and class action waivers.
These positions provided Paul with a broad range of practical experience in a diverse spectrum of legal areas such as employment law, compliance, drafting and negotiating contracts and employee compensation plans, and risk management.
Since joining Keefe Law Firm Paul has focused on developing and executing strategies for new business development and manages all e-discovery projects. Paul has litigated and provided vendor management, data analysis and other support in several large and successful consumer fraud class action lawsuits and settlements.
- Currently litigating on behalf of underpaid workers for labor performed on restoration projects at the Jersey Shore after Superstorm Sandy.
- Survived motions to dismiss in a nationwide class action on behalf of employees denied commissions owed by their employer.
- After obtaining his B.S. in Engineering from Cornell University in 1987, Paul summer-interned on Wall Street at BHF Securities.
- He then moved into the telecommunications industry, at AT&T, first as a product manager and then as a sales systems consultant.
- Practiced law in the areas of civil defense and commercial, automotive financing, litigation at Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker.
- Corporate Counsel for The Answer Group, an emerging technical support company in South Florida. While there, he also served as Director of Human Resources to over 5,000 employees, and as Director of Security.
- Was U.S. Vice President of Human Capital Resources Management for Teleperformance, the largest customer relationship management company in the world.
Honorable J. Norris Harding, J.S.C., Superior Court, Middlesex County.
Challenged Youth Sports
Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ, J.D., 1993.
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, B.S. Engineering, 1987
New Jersey, 1993