About Stephen T. Sullivan, Jr.
Stephen graduated magna cum laude from Trenton State College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and cum laude from Villanova University School of Law. At Villanova, he was a member of the Moot Court Board and the Villanova Law Review.
Stephen was admitted to the New Jersey and the District Court of New Jersey Bars in 1997. He was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2000 and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in 2011. He is a member of the Middlesex County and New Jersey State Bar Associations. He serves on the Class Action Committee for the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Upon graduation from law school, Stephen served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Marina Corodemus, J.S.C. in the Superior Court, Middlesex County. During his clerkship, he assisted Judge Corodemus in the centralized management of mass tort and toxic tort litigation, including tobacco, diet drugs, and breast implants. Additionally, he worked on several national class action, including the Tobacco, Phen-Fen and Norplant Contraceptive litigations.
Since joining the Keefe Law Firm, Stephen has worked on numerous state and national class actions, including:
Class Action Case History:
- Carton v. Choice Point, Inc., No. 05-5489 (D. N.J.);
- Eisele v. Sunrise at Jefferson, MRS-L-2045-06;
- Ervins v. United Teletech Federal Financial Credit Union, MID-L-5477-12;
- Frank K. Cooper Real Estate #1, Inc. v. Cendant Corp., MRS-L-377-02;
- In re Royal Dutch/Shell Transport Securities Litig., 04-374 (D. N.J.);
- In re Sears, Roebuck & Co.Securities Litigation 02-C-07527 (N.D. Ill.);
- In re Vonage Initial Public Offering (IPO) Sec. Litig., 07-177 (D. N.J.);
- Janes v. Ciba-Geigy Corp., MID-L-1669-01 MT;
- Local 68 v. AstraZeneca, MON-L-3136-05;
- Miller v. Chrysler Group, L.L.C., 12-760 (D. N.J.);
- Talalai v. Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., MID-L-8830-00-MT;
- Wrobel v. Sears, Roebuck & Co., 2-CH-23058 (Ch. Div. Ill).
- New Jersey, 1997
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1997
Past Employment Positions:
- Honorable Marina Corodemus, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Middlesex County, Law Clerk, 1997-1998
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, May, 1997
- Juris Doctorate Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Villanova Law Review
- Honors: Villanova Moot Court Board
- Trenton State College, Ewing Township, New Jersey, May, 1994
- B.A., Political Science Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Pi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Honors: Blue Key Honor Society Minor: Criminal Justice
- Phi Kappa Psi