Attorney John E. Gregory, Jr.
In 2013, the New Jersey Supreme Court certified John E. Gregory, Jr. as a Civil Trial Attorney, a designation held by less than two percent of New Jersey licensed attorneys. Mr. Gregory secured this designation by successfully representing hundreds of individuals over the course of his career, taking many clients’ cases to trial throughout New Jersey against insurance companies and corporations refusing to accept responsibility for wrongdoing. Beyond his skills as a trial lawyer, this designation rests upon his professional ethical standards evaluated by members of the bar and bench.
Coupled with his trial work, Mr. Gregory serves as a Trustee on the Board of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, a non-partisan organization aimed at protecting individuals’ access to our Court System and their rights to a jury trial.
Education and Professional Accomplishments
Since graduating from Rutgers School of Law – Newark and serving as a Clerk in New Jersey’s Appellate Division of the Superior Court, Mr. Gregory has been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as a “Top 40 under 40” and has been honored by New Jersey Monthly Magazine as a “New Jersey Super Lawyer”.
Mr. Gregory continues to represent those in need as he works daily advocating for the rights of injured workers, victims of motor vehicle accidents and many others injured due to the carelessness of the irresponsible.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Newark, New Jersey, 2000 J.D.
Honors: Commencement Speaker
Law Journal: Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal, Managing Articles Editor, 1998 – 2000
- Rutgers University – Cook College, New Brunswick, New Jersey B.S.
Honors: Dean’s List
Major: International Environmental Studies and Political Science
Past Employment Positions:
- Aromando, Light & Gregory, LLC, Member, 2004 – 2005
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC, Associate, 2001 – 2004
- The Honorable Robert A. Fall, NJ Superior Court, Appellate Division, Law Clerk, 2000 – 2001
- The Honorable Robert B. Kugler, U.S., Judicial Extern, 1998
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2000
- New York, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, 2011 Trustee
- NJ Superlawyer, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Rising Star 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- “40 under 40″ National Trial Lawyers
- Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey Supreme Court’s Treatment of the Wireless Communication Industry, 26 Rutgers Computer & Tech. L. J., 26, 1999
- Non-Exclusive Benefits of Lateral Summer Associate Hiring, NJLJ Index 2Q 2003, page 746