Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes, and Government Investigations
Under investigation? Arrested? Indicted? Schedule a consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney today.
Keefe Law Firm’s criminal defense attorneys are here to provide the guidance you need during this difficult time. Our seasoned attorneys include a former Deputy Attorney General and retired judges who possess an intimate understanding of New Jersey’s criminal laws and a track record of trial and appellate successes.
Our criminal litigation experience includes, but is not limited to, the following crimes:
- Bias crimes,
- Cyber crimes and computer criminal activity,
- Environmental crimes,
- Firearms offenses,
- Frauds involving public contracts and against government agencies,
- Interstate theft and fraud organizations,
- Money laundering,
- Motor vehicle theft rings,
- Official misconduct and corruption, and
- Violations of labor and wage and hour laws.
If you need representation, do not hesitate to give us a call. A trial-tested criminal defense attorney will set up a meeting to review your situation and discuss options for moving forward.
You do not have to move forward alone. We have your back.