Referral Partner Program
Should a personal injury matter come across your desk, Keefe Law Firm should be your first call.
John E. Keefe, Jr., and John E. Gregory, Jr. are New Jersey Certified Civil Trial Attorneys. As such, we are permitted to compensate lawyers and law firms for cases referred to us.
This also means that when you refer a case to us, you are sending your clients to the best of the best. Fewer than 2% of licensed NJ attorneys are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys– a designation granted by the New Jersey Supreme Court to attorneys who have:
- Been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for more than five years
- Fulfilled ongoing continuing legal education requirements
- Demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law
- Been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his/her work
- Taken and passed a written examination in civil trial law
Protect your clients–and your professional reputation by partnering with Keefe.
- Increased revenue stream with little effort on your part—we make it easy for you by providing pre-written email communications. We can also send traditional direct mail on your behalf.
- Immediate payment upon settlement– Keefe closely manages and quickly remits referral payments.
- Client retention and growth—When you refer your personal injury clients to Keefe, you are sending them to a New Jersey Certified Civil Trial Attorney—a designation held by less than two percent of licensed NJ attorneys. Your clients will continue to come back to you and refer their friends and colleagues because they know you are looking after their best interests.
Keefe Law Firm has nurtured solid working relationship with hundreds of referral partners throughout New Jersey and nationwide due to the excellence of our legal representation and our integrity as legal practitioners.
Contact us if you have a personal injury case to refer. We would be pleased to assist your clients, colleagues, family members or friends.