Attorney John E. Gregory, Jr.
John E. Gregory, Jr.
732.224.9400 ext. 224
Key Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- General Litigation
Primary Focus & Experience
In 2013, the New Jersey Supreme Court certified John E. Gregory, Jr. as a Civil Trial Attorney, a designation held by less than two percent of New Jersey licensed attorneys. Mr. Gregory secured this designation by successfully representing hundreds of individuals over the course of his career, taking many clients’ cases to trial throughout New Jersey against insurance companies and corporations refusing to accept responsibility for wrongdoing. Beyond his skills as a trial lawyer, this designation rests upon his professional ethical standards evaluated by members of the bar and bench.
Mr. Gregory has been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as a “Top 40 under 40” and has been honored by New Jersey Monthly Magazine as a “New Jersey Super Lawyer”. He continues to represent those in need as he works daily advocating for the rights of injured workers, victims of motor vehicle accidents and many others injured due to the carelessness of the irresponsible.
- Represented union laborer seriously injured when placed in harm’s way by a contractor after being given no meaningful choice but to use faulty/dangerous equipment
- Represented family of an immigrant laborer who died as a result of electrocution while installing aluminum siding when general contractor failed to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations
- Represented mother of five seriously injured as a result of commercial vehicle operator failing to adhere to traffic control signals while on his delivery route
- Represented a group of tourists injured in a catastrophic tour bus accident that occurred in Quebec, Canada where bus operator was unlicensed and untrained
- Represented family of deceased father and husband who was killed as a pedestrian by the driver of a bagel delivery vehicle who was speeding because he was behind schedule on his morning deliveries
- Aromando, Light & Gregory, LLC, Member, 2004 – 2005
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC, Associate, 2001 – 2004
- The Honorable Robert B. Kugler, U.S., Judicial Extern, 1998
- The Honorable Robert A. Fall, NJ Superior Court, Appellate Division, Law Clerk, 2000 – 2001
Appointments & Recognition
- NJ Superlawyer, 2010-Present
- Rising Star 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- “40 under 40″ National Trial Lawyers
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, Secretary and Treasurer
- Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Newark, New Jersey, J.D.
- Rutgers University – Cook College, New Brunswick, New Jersey B.S. International Environmental Studies and Political Science, 1996
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2018
- New York, 2001
- New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000